Thursday, 15 July 2010

Crafting away the afternoon!

I appear to be on a roll, 3 cards made so far today!! ... And I still want to go and make another whilst the children are playing! Anyway here they are! 



For this card I have followed the fab sketch from the Forever friends blog, I have weaved the ribbons in the bottom corner, although from the photo you can only just see the ribbons, that will teach me for using white organza. 

Image - FF sticker (pink parfait)
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Card blank - Craftwork cards
Card stock - Bazill
Flowers - Pink Gem
Gems - from stash (centre of flowers) 
Scallop circle & circle - from my lovely friend Jane. 

I would like to enter it into the following challenges please
Creative Card Crew - To Die For
Pollycraft - Bold and Bright
Forever Friends Blog - Sketch
Wild Orchid Challenge - Say it with flowers
Papertake Weekly - In the Garden
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes Birthday
Charisma Cardz - PINK
Paper Sundaes - lots of layers

Then onto my next card, not sure if this looks right, think the purples and pinks dont work! oh well onwards and upwards





Stamp - House Mouse coloured with promarkers
Card blank - Craftwork cards
Ribbon - Recycled off a parcel which arrived. 
Diecuts - From my friend Jane
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
papers - Forever friends

I was going to enter it into the I love promarkers challenge, however I didnt use a dog image!! Grrr ... Oh well gives me a chance to have another go! 


29 comments:

The Wife said...

Lovely cards but the HM just has to be my favourite, I like the pinks and purples together.

hassy said...

Loverly cards... the weaving of ribbons is very effective.. :) x

Sande said...

Oh, what a lovely Forever Friends card! I love pink :)

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

dragonllew said...

They both look fab although the house mouse one is my favourite.

Paige said...

Very pretty cards! I love the woven ribbon on the birthday card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

flourgirl said...

Gorgeous cards Rusty. My favourite is the top one, I love the Forever Friends sketch. I think the pink and purple do go together and your House Mouse image is so cute. xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely cards, they all look fab
xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely cards
they all look fab
xx

Dianna said...

Very cute card! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week!

Merry said...

What terrific cards..love the colours used. In the first card I love the way you have used the ribbon and in the second card the layers of circles is wonderful.

Becky said...

What a fab bold and bright card :0)
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

leia said...

Woah you have been busy! That Forever Friends image is lovely x

Crystal said...

Both cards are so cute! Love the weaved ribbon, such a great idea I'll definitely be trying that soon! Thanks for playing along in this week's Paper Sundaes Challenge!

furrypig said...

Lovley cards Rusty I especially like the use of ribbon on the top one xxx

Uma said...

3 cards, check you out! love the way you've used circles

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Two lovely cards, the FF one is especially pretty (as I love pink!) and I think the pink and purple does go together on the other card!

BananaStamper said...

Your cards are so cute! Thanks for playing along at PS!

Anna said...

Super sweet cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

HappyCrafter said...

Both adorable, I especially like the second one with the mousie. Glad you joined us at Paper Sundaes :-)

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card. I love what you've done with the teacup. x

Sue from Oregon said...

wonderful cards...esp like the House Mouse =) Found your wonderful blog through your following the House Mouse and Friends blog! Thanks for joining in with us!

Angie said...

Two lovely cards Tammy - I like both equally and I love the the woven ribbon in the top card.

Sandra said...

Especially card!

Thanks for joining us at forever friends.

sandra

Nancy said...

Both cards are adorable!! Thanks for joining us at the party this week at PTT!!

Kristie said...

Pretty cards! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

Allison said...

soo cute
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Rainmac said...

Gorgeous cards missus, I love them both xxx

Crafty JuJu said...

Gorgeous cards :) I love the mouse image, its so cute, you have so many great images xxx

PepPop said...

There's that cute little house mouse again - I love him. (Note to self - buy it). Two very pretty cards. Jaqui x