Tuesday, 13 July 2010

House Mouse delights!

My lovely friend Jane bought me this beautiful House Mouse stamp for my birthday, she clearly knows my obsessions with these little cuteys and I couldn't have asked for a better friend! I couldn't wait to ink him up! Hopefully I have done him some justice as I have managed to slice several of my fingers whilst making this card on both Bazill cardstock and also on my scalpel! Grrr! 

Anyway here he is! 


I have added some glossy accents to the teacup to try and give a shiny china effect!


I think I may just have managed to pull it off! 

Card blank - Craftwork Cards
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace - From the lovely Karen
Scallop circle & Circle diecut - From Jane
Papers - My Minds Eye Freebie from magazine
Image - Stampabilities House Mouse - Feeling Rosy
Coloured with Promarkers

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges. 

Craftalicious Challenge - Cute
Wild Orchid Challenges - Say it with flowers
Passion for Promarkers - Theme - Animals
Creative Card Crew - To Die For
Pollycraft challenge - #52 - Bold and Bright

25 comments:

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

What a cutie pie, I love HM images - even my OH likes them!!! Super card, really pretty papers.

Antonia said...

what a great card I love the HM stamps too but have not yet bought any. I love that freebie paper too.

KelsMakes!!! said...

That is great!!

Uma said...

beautiful, love the lace

bunbun2 said...

gorgeous card! so pleased you like the stamp!xx

flourgirl said...

Absoloutely stunning, soooo pretty. I love it!! xx

Rainmac said...

Gorgeous card, the image goes beautifully with the papers and the lace xxx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & PFP...good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Addams said...

Thats beautiful. I love the image.

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

Such a supercute HouseMouseCard. Just love this image. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
hugs, Anja

dragonllew said...

Great card the glossy accents looks fab on the teacup.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rusty, what a pretty card. I love the cute HM image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and love the lace. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

TG said...

Really cute card Rusty.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Rusty,
What a lovely card. Love your image & the papers are yummy. It's just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

The Wife said...

Brilliant HM image and you've done the little mousie proud with those gorgeous papers.

Marg said...

How lovely! fab image & what a good idea to use glossy accents. x

gina g said...

Lovely card, love the cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Stephanie said...

Adorable!! Thanks for joining us at HM&F.

joey said...

Hi Rusty

gorgeous card and fabulous finishing touches, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

debs said...

such a cute card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Julie said...

Wow - this is superb!! I love this little image too and you've made a fab card with it! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliex

Angie said...

Wow lovely card! The image is so cute and those papers are gorgeous.

Dena said...

Your card is adorble! Such awesome coloring!
Thanks for joining the first ever Wild Orchid challenge, we hope to see you back next time!!!
Hugs, Dena

Crafting Joanne said...

Such a sweet card Rusty.

Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

PepPop said...

Ooh pretty card and love the house mouse. His wee face is so cute. Jaqui x