Friday 8 May 2009

A big thankyou to Trisha


I can't say too much about the reasons as it would spoil a suprise for someone who will read this blog. However Trisha, aka CraftyGranny sent me a little note saying to expect a parcel as a thankyou for doing something.... My parcel arrived today and I feel completely overwhelmed at the kindness of this lady! A whole parcel full of crafty goodies, from gems, to ribbons, to flowers, to 12x12 papers! WOW! I feel like I have won the lottery!

So I wanted to say a big massive public thankyou to this very kind lady! you have made my day and my week! you are very kind and very lovely! Thankyou! xxxx
and here is a pic, I am afraid I struggled to get everything in the picture so it is all piled up!


6 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow Tams I would feel like I had won the lottery as well what a great supprise.
Tisha is such a lovley lady shes always willing to help
xx

melissa75 said...

Wow - what a load of lovely stuff!!!

Maria (mumhug) said...

What a fantastic parcel to recieve I am sure you deserve it.

dragonllew said...

What a lovely suprise to recieve.

Sarah said...

Wow, lovely surprise, what a lovely lady x

cazsmum said...

I have a feeling that may be the last you see of that ironing board for a while - you'll be too busy playing with that lot!
How generous of Trisha x