Friday 22 May 2009

Blog award


I have just received this award from the lovely Mumhug

I need to pass it on to 7 people ... eek! So here goes

Rainmac – Rainmacs Place

Melissa75 – Mels Mess

Furrypig – Chatty crafty arty pig

Eskimette – Drip stands and crafty hands

Joey - http://joeysworldofstuff.blogspot.com/

Choccy – Its not Terry’s, it’s mine!

K – K’s crafty corner

I also need to write 10 honest things about myself!

1 – I think life is rubbish at the minute and have lost the light at the end of the tunnel

2 – I really lack confidence

3 – I am never happy with my own cards and dream of making cards as pretty as everyone elses!

4 – I love my kids more than anyone or anything and they make me so proud

5 – I love choccy and ice cream

6 – I am addicted to MSE

7 – I am thinking which person thought it would be easy to write 10 honest things about myself!

8 – I am struggling to complete this list

9 – I cant think of anymore (hey at least I am being honest!)

10 – I really want to be more adventurous with my cards but lack the confidence to step out of the safety zone!

There I did it! Haha! Ok so I only cheated a little

No comments: