Tuesday 30 June 2009

After a tough couple of days .....



I have had a tough couple of days, I am in so much pain I spend most of the day in tear or screaming, my poor little girl doesn't understand why and she is probably scared half to death. We had to have our pussycat Boot put to sleep yesterday aswell so everyone is very upset, especially OH who is up in Aberdeen :(

I had to get on with my crafting even though I couldn't be bothered ..... turns out I am glad I did as I have made a card after 1 full week without any crafting!!

This is for my Aunts birthday :)

I embossed the backing paper with a perfect paisley folder for my cuttlebug then used my new forever friends stamp. I heat embossed the present which you can just about make out in the second picture and added a couple of prima flowers.

7 comments:

leia said...

Really nice especially the embossed background - I want a Cuttlebug even more! x

Gem said...

that's beautiful Rusty, great colouring on the image :) xx

Unknown said...

lovely card, i have that stamp and you can use it so many times and it never looks the same! have you looked at the FF challenge blog. it is one that i follow.

furrypig said...

very cute glad the crafting is helping and sending hugs xxx

Karen said...

Lovely card, nice to see you are using your cuttlebug :) I love that blue paper its a really pretty colour x

Sarah said...

How lovely is that!!! It's beautiful and I LOVE the blue colour x

Maria (mumhug) said...

Absolutley beautiful card the embossing is fab .