Wednesday 9 September 2009

Bit of cheekyness!





One of the men who comes in the club on a saturday night when I work owns quite a few of the places in our local town. Anyway when I realised he owned the florist I decided to be cheeky and ask him if he would consider stocking my cakes. He has asked me to take some down and leave them there for him then he will have a word with the ladies who work there but he said he doesn't see it being a problem!!

I started off using a ellie on the blue cake, but then changed it to a new baby bear.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

They are beautiful and no not cheeky at all, if you don't ask, you don't get x

Good luck xxx

craftygranny said...

good luck rusty hope you get loads of orders. It's not cheeky it's good business. I love the pink one it is my favourite but then i love pink.

Karen said...

Beautiful Nappy Cakes. I wish you lots of luck and hope you are inundated with orders. They are really lovely x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What a lovely selection, they're beautiful and someone is going to be pleased to be given one.