Wednesday 2 September 2009

September ATC challenge on Craftyplace


The lovely Debbie set the challenge for this month over on Craftyplace so I decided I would have a quick play with a stamp I bought a few months ago and never used!.

I am sending this one to a very special little girl called Kaitlyn. Hopefully her Gran won't let her see this until she recieves it, if she does see it then at least she will know what is coming :)

I used Poppy, Pine, cocoa coloured promarkers. I then used a metallic silver promarker on the sleigh and white glitter on the pompom and fluffy bits on the santa hats! Hope she likes it.

8 comments:

Marg said...

Rusty - That's beautiful!

Karen said...

Thats really cute! I'me sure Kaitlyn will love it x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

I love that stamp he's so cute and that's the nicest thing anyone's said about me for ages lol!

xx

furrypig said...

that is sooo cute she will love it xxx

craftygranny said...

I daren't look till now cos someone was here all the time.lol. That's beautiful she will love it. She loves to get post she checks every day . She was thrilled today to get some

Sparkly-Fabtastic said...

oooh thats so cute!!! x

dragonllew said...

How cute!!

Sarah said...

That is fantastic, love the stamp and your colouring is brilliant x