Wednesday 28 October 2009

Some crafting from me!!





About time I did some more crafting and I had the perfect opportunity tonight!!

I started to make some coasters whilst visiting my lovely friend Jane! I didn't get to finish them but have rectified that tonight. I still have 7 more to make but that will have to wait until next week as I am all crafted out and very tired! I used wild asparagus and bloom and grow papers on these.

I am preparing myself for OH passing his motorbike test (he has previously done his module 1 so just the biggy to go!) He is doing very very well and I am so proud of him! so anyway this is his congrats card for when he passes his test! I used jolly nation decoupage and really enjoyed doing this!!

Then last but not least these cards are for Harry and Jack. Their lovely mum Caroline (CT19720) posted me a card for the children for halloween so I thought I would return the favour. These are cards for them! I used Lilli of the valley monster pack which has been in my stash for ages.


9 comments:

craftygranny said...

oh wow fab goodies you have been busy.

dragonllew said...

You have been busy they all look fab

Sarah said...

Everything looks really fab, love the monster cards!!!

Carmen said...

Those monster cards are very cute. Good luck to hubby on his test.

Karen said...

I love everything!! Your monster cards are great and the biker one for your DH is amazing!

Maria (mumhug) said...

All fabulous but i really love those monster cards ,I sure the purple one is modeled on my son.

Unknown said...

wow great calendars and monsters!

Gem said...

fab lot of stuff Rusty, love the motorbike card, Vroom Vroom!!! :) xx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Love your monsters!