Tuesday 12 January 2010

Cute Card Thursday challenge 94!

The challenge over on Cute Card Thursday is New!!
I had lots of lovely stash for christmas so made a card for a friends daughter who is 1 in a couple of days! Everything I used was new, apart from the card blank, Poppr promarker, small white flower and the mini brad!

Stamp & Sentiment - Penny Black clear stamps
Flowers - pink - Prima E-line
Papers - DCWV Sweet Stack
Promarkers Poppy & Blossom(new!)
Nestabilities - Oval and scallop Oval (christmas present to myself!)








Hope I have done it right, it is my first challenge with them!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card missus, love the colours and the lovely shapes x

Karen said...

Definately a cute card. Perfect xx

dragonllew said...

What a cute card I love that image.

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Lovely card Rusty. I've just realised the paper is the same one used on the Back to Basics challenge. It looks so different the other way round! Note to self: turn papers every which way to see which looks best!

Gem said...

aww so cute! the border and ribbon down the edge looks fab :) xx

Anonymous said...

Love the image and the paper looks just as good as it did on your MSE KISS challenge card. Brill, Annexxx