Saturday 20 February 2010

I have the scrap bug! - Sarahs cards sketch challenge (Feb!)

After doing the last couple of pages I have been quite keen to do some more. Todays makes are 2 pages which I tried to mirror the layout to try and make it work, it isn't perfect but hey I tried!
I have posted a picture of the sketch from Sarahs Cards blog so you can see what I was working with! (Sorry but my title had to go at the top as it looked daft further down!)
Quite happy with both of these and put a tiny bit of journaling on then, nothing massive but felt it needed something!
Also added a picture of the pages in the album so that you can see why I wanted them to be mirrored.


Papers - DCWV Grade school

Sketch


My take on sketch



My flipped take on sketch



8 comments:

Sarah said...

They are fantastic!!! You are so clever, love your layouts x

bunbun2 said...

there's no stopping you now!! they are fantastic and look fab side by side. The mirrored images look great! xx

Anonymous said...

Such a good idea, the mirror images look great together x

Antonia said...

love the layout, and the colours just zing

PepPop said...

Rusty your scrapbook is great. I think they're so much better than pics stuck in an album. Go girl! Jaqui x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Terrific layouts and so special too with the LO's.

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely layouts, looks greata mirrored in your album. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.

Anonymous said...

They're fab - a great idea to mirror them. :)

Vanessa :)