Wednesday 17 March 2010

Lilac and Lemon!


Well I needed to make a couple of cards up for my emergency box!! I am forever realising it is someones birthday and not having a card to hand! Not sure why as I have loads in there but never think they are good enough for Jo Bloggs!

I made this one this morning using a digi image and coloured it with my promarkers!


Card blank - Anitas
Card Stock - Own from stash
Flowers - Prima Eline and coloured with promarkers
Sentiment - Craftwork cards oval
Embellishment - Card candy from craftwork cards.
Papers - Basic Grey Kioshi
Hope you like it.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Challenge #6 - Flower power & pastel colours
Challenge up your life - Challenge #16 - Flower compliment
Paper cutz challenge - Anything goes
Secret Crafter saturday challenge - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #103 - celebrations
Pink Elephant - Challenge #58 - Spring
Papertake Weekly - Lilac & Lemon
Creative Craft World - Challenge #2 - Promarkers

16 comments:

Samm said...

What a cute card x

Choccy said...

Tams thats gorgeous !! I love that stamp/ digi
its so cute

xx

Anonymous said...

O wow! That is lovely I love it, Hassy x

bunbun2 said...

I love the image, colours and papers! gorgeous and so cute!x

Karen said...

Beautiful card, it has a wonderful spring feel to it. xx

Merry said...

YOu have been using such cute images....once again a lovely card.

Creative Craft World said...

Its such a lovely card, thank you for entering it into our second challenge

Lou x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Pretty card, I love the colour combination.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Another gorgeous card. I love everything about this one too! x

Sarah said...

Ooohhh I love this card, gorgeous colours and a great image x

Debi said...

Lovely job on this card. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Choccy said...

Thanks for entering this card in the second Challenge at Creative Craft World.

Now i do love this card so much.. Infact its sat here on top of my TV :o) Thanks for such a beautiful Birthday Card xx

Annie said...

A totally wow card. Love that image from Pollycraft - it's just so sweet . Thanks for playing along with our Spring theme at The Pink Elephant. Just love your entry.
Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Really love this image - just too cute xxx

Sarah A said...

What a cute card - glad someone else is like me realising it is a special occassion at the last minute!

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft World for our second challenge!

Sarah (DT)

biggi-al said...

Your card is lovely!