Wednesday 14 April 2010

Clip board madness!

The lovely Sarah sent me this clip board last year, with it was a note attatched saying that she had sent it to me cause she wanted to see what I would do with it.

Well thankyou Sarah, I did exactly what you had done with yours .... left it in its wrapper all lonely and begging to be altered!

I found it in a box under the stairs and decided I should make the effort to alter it. I plan on sending this back to Sarah now I have finished her challenge!


Close up of some of the lettering, and I added a white rub on to stop it looking so blank!



I couldn't leave the actual clip blank, so I added a row of small pearls and the used some ribbons tied roughly through the hole!




And finally ..... Drumroll please .....



I absolutely love the way this has turned out and I am also very chuffed that it looks pretty and worked on my first attempt!

Clipboard - Woodware
Papers used - MME Penny Lane, blue Bazzil
Punch - Xcut Simple Scallop
Alphabet - Thickers
Rub ons - From stash
Ribbons - All from mini rolls of Anitas

14 comments:

dragonllew said...

That looks great, well done I wouldn't know where to start with decorating one, Sarah will love it.

Antonia said...

Super, love your colours and who but you would think to put pearls on a utilitarian item like that. I think I have one lurking somwhere too xx

Karen said...

WOW!! Rusty thats gorgeous. Sarah will love it!! xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

That's gorgeous Rusty - not sure it would be big enough for my to do list though lol!
hugs
xx

hassy said...

That is really lovely, the colours are really nice... trouble is, if I had that, I wouldn't want to cover it with a list!!! ;D Christine x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

That's lovely. I have to agree with hassy, I wouldn't want to cover it. x

Ali said...

Gorgeous - are you taking orders??? x

bunbun2 said...

wow that turned out really well - it is gorgeous! xx

Gem said...

that looks gorgeous Rusty :) Xx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

That's fantastic and the papers are gorgeous!

TinyPablo said...

That's fab, I'm might give it a go myself, x

Marg said...

You've every right to be chuffed with the transformation Tams it's lovely. x

Sarah said...

Sorry, you know how nosy I am, couldn't resist a peek, wow wow wow, it's gorgeous!!!

Choccy said...

Rainmac !! ... You cheated !! LOL

Love it Rusty well you already know i do as i told you on the phone ;O) hehe