Thursday 3 June 2010

House Mouse say cheese part 2!

Same stamp but different papers and different occasion!!

It is Bunbun's hubbys birthday next week so I figured I would send a card for him, I already had the image coloured with promarkers and pretty much just chucked the card together in 15 minutes, I think it has worked quite well? what do you think?



Image - House mouse say cheese coloured with promarkers
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Card candy - Craftwork cards
Card blank - Craftwork cards
Papers - Cosmo Cricket joy ride

13 comments:

Karen said...

Fabby card Rusty. That little mouse is soo cute. Mr Bunbun will love it too xx

bunbun2 said...

at last I can post! fab card he will love it!xx

Mad-Frog said...

That mouse is cute, love the card

hassy said...

Brill card.. the image is coloured brilliantly and the lay out of the card is lovely..lucky mr Bunbun... :D Christine x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Wee meece at it again! Super card for Mr Bunbun!

craftygranny said...

Brilliant, lovely colours and that image is fab.

Marg said...

I love it! I bet Mr Bunbun will too! x

Craftygirl said...

Your creations are fantastic!I love the little stand you have used!x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab card, love the image and the colours used are great.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, I love that image xxx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Another great card with this image. I wish I could chuck such a lovely card together in 15 minutes!

Unknown said...

love the addition of the green on this card x

PepPop said...

Love it. Love the different BG papers. Jaqui x