Tuesday 20 July 2010

A bit of neglect can sometimes be good ...

So no I am not talking neglected children although mine must sometimes feel that way when I am crafting ... I am however talking neglected stash!!

Stamping Dragon Designs are having a DT call, they provide a free digi to work with so you can enter. After having a think I decided this dragon was so versatile and could be coloured in pretty much any colour .... so I printed it out 6 times and coloured all of them ...


Then once coloured I put the rest of the cards together ... 

Green 


Red





Pink


light blue

Datk Blue



|and purple! 








My favourite is either the green or the red? Which one do you prefer! Best bit being I have used up lotd more neglected stash though! 

What do you think?

P.S I should add I have used stickles on the wings of them all although only some of them look like it sure to picture quality! 

22 comments:

Craftygirl said...

Rusty they are gorgeous! My favourite is the red x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

They're all gorgeous Rusty. Hard to pick a favourite but the red definitely stands out and shouts "pick me"!!!

K said...

Fab cards. That Dragon is so cute & just says "Cymru" to me.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Red then green and then dark blue are my faves but they are all brilliant.

Karen said...

Red and then green for me too, although they are all lovely xx

Uma said...

I like the green the best :) all of them are lovely

Sarah said...

Wow lady, these are all gorgeous, I love the image and can spot a fair number of gorgeous BG papers there! What make/range is the red paper, I absolutely love it xxx

dragonllew said...

They are all fab but the red & green are my favourites.

Addams said...

Lovely card. I like the light blue and green ones best I think!

Gem said...

my gosh you have been a busy bee today Tams!! I love the pink one (of course..!) ;) xx

bunbun2 said...

fab cards, the red one is my favourite!xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab - the Green one and the red one are my favs!

Dragons Lair Designs said...

WOW you really did go to town they are fantastic but blue is always a winner for me :)

Good Luck in the DT Call hun :)

Janette
Stampin Dragon

Marg said...

Fabcards Tams good luck with the DT call!

sammi said...

Great cards! The blue and the red are my favorite. I can see why you had a hard time choosing! Fantastic job on all of them! Thanks for joining in our DT call for Stamping Dragon Designs!

Anonymous said...

Great job on all of them. I really couldn't tell you which one I liked the best. Best wishes on the DT call.

Beth
Co-Cordinator
Stamping Dragon Designs.

Marlene said...

Definitely the red! Thanks for joining our DT call at Stampin' Dragon Designs!

Unknown said...

i love them all, fingers crossed x

Crafty JuJu said...

Wow you have been busy :) I love them all, my fav though is the green one x I'd love this dragon to work with, he's so cute x

PepPop said...

They're all gorgeous but if I had to pick it would have to be the green one, or the light blue, but then red is my favourite colour... They are ALL fantastic. Jaqui x

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. I like your cards, they all are gorgeous. I think you will be on DT. Good luck. Hugs, Nataliya.

Dragons Lair Designs said...

RUSTY CAN YOU CONTACT ME PLEASE ON

dragonslairdesigns@googlemail.com

Thanks so much :)