Some of you will know I won a stamp from the lovely Kerry over at Ladybug Crafts Ink. I chose Robyn, which as yet hasn't been inked up, but I also ordered a couple of other stamps at the same time (well we wouldn't want Robyn getting lonely in the jiffy bag would we!)
Anyway today I set myself a challenge to ink up one of my ladybug stamps! Here are the results!
Papers: New freebie MME papers
Flowers - From a stash swap
Gems - Ebay
Beads - Stash swap
Sentiments - Craftwork cards
Stamp - Daydreaming Ruby
Pearls on the scallops - Viva Pearl Pen
I would like to enter the bottom card (blue & Green) into the following challenges.
- Craftalicious Challenges - Challenge No 3 - Cute
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #23 - One for the girls
- Quixotic Challenge #31 - Say it in pearls (I have used viva liquid pearls and flat backed)
- Your Next Stamp Challenge - Flower Power
- Stamp with Fun Challenge 65 - Birthday
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - J is for Jewels
P.S If it was you who sent me the 2 tone flowers and leaves on both pictures can you please shout!! I NEED more of these leaves they are sooooo nice!