Sunday 5 September 2010

Drumroll for the winners ...

Drumroll please ladies & Gents! 

The actual amount of balls in the tub was infact 432 so the winner of the Hot Cheesy Balls is Connie F - Blog here

And the winner of my suprise candy to celebrate Stamping Dragons & Janettes birthday is Karen (Flourgirl)  - Blog here

Congratulations to you both!! and thankyou to all of those who have joined in with the celebrations! 

If ConnieF could send me an email address then I can pass it onto Janette for your prize. If Flourgirl could send me her address then I can pop your suprise candy in the post for you! 

Thanks again Ladies and Gents! (do we have any gents?)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Whooo Hooo!!! Another win!! Thankyou sooo much Tams. You know I love suprises :) xxx

Sarah said...

Congratulations ladies xxx