Friday, 31 December 2010

Stamping With Dragon - Rupert Says hello Bookmark.

Morning to you all, hope you all had a fabulous christmas with way too much turkey and just as many presents from Santa! 

Today I want to share something I made for my little man Thomas, he asked if I could make him a bookmark, so I made him one using Rupert Says Hello Bookmark from The Dragons Den. I printed him out, coloured him in, used stickles on his wings. The papers are small stars which you can't see properly cause of the size of the photo!! I added an eyelet to the top and threaded through some spotty ribbon. He loves his new bookmark! 

16 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

A fabulous book mark and love the colours used he really pops out from the paper
Hugs and Happy New Year
Kate xx

Rainmac said...

What a great bookmark, I love the colours. Huge well done on your Top 5 Meljens place, gorgeous card xxx

Tammy said...

Great bookmark and wonderful that he asked for one. Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

Lisa Jane said...

oh that's so cute Tams ..he could keep my page anyday
Hope you feel better soon
Lisa ;)

Marg said...

I love this! The colours are fabulous and the image great for boys. Hope you feel better soon. xx

Addams said...

Great bookmark, love the colour

Happy Days said...

Fab bookmark. Hppy new year Tams. x

Inspired By Friends said...

Very cute bookmark. I love the colors you used on him. Have a Happy New Year.

Hugs,
Beth

Pami said...

A great bookmark, he is so cute!! Have a very happy new year. Pami x

pinky said...

Its the cutest Tams, love the bold colours! Happy New Year to you!!

Anita said...

Very cute bookmark Tams. Happy New Year!

Mary J said...

A happy New Year to you, Tams! Hope you are feeling better honey.

What a fab bookmark - great fun!

Whimsey said...

So stinking cut; love that little guy!

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome project. Happy New Year!
Hugs Nat

Merry said...

What a cute bookmark.....

flourgirl said...

Brilliant Bookmark!! xx