Wednesday 12 January 2011

Beautiful Ruby!

Wow look at me blogging every day ... I am sure it won't last so don't worry! LOL

Anyway on to todays card, The lovely Kerry asked us to make up some samples as she is going to CHA! which you can read about here on her blog. I had done quite a few samples which I already posted but looking at the list there were a couple more which had no names by them, so I put myself forward to use little Ruby. Now as you know I absolutely love Ruby, she is my most favourite ever stamp so this was just perfect!

So being in my element I went for a totally different layout of card and challenged myself to try and not use flowers!!

I coloured Ruby in copics, using Teal, yellow and a pale green! 
yes I can see you all saying yuck what strange colours ... but look at my card ... 

It is fabulous if I do say so myself! 


Now time for a game of spot the difference ... 


Yes I took the photo before adding the epoxy dots in silver to each corner. These epoxy dots are just perfect for something a little different to buttons or card candy, you can get these from Ladybug crafts ink aswell!

So what do you think? I looooooove it! 

Image - Balloon Ruby - Ladybug Crafts Ink
Papers - Cosmo Cricket Delovely
Nesties - Circles large & Scallop circles large

I would like to enter this card into:

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

yup those dots do the trick Tams ... you know i already love this card lol
Lisa ;)

Antonia said...

love the fresh zingy colours :)

Addams said...

Lovely card, the colours are great!

Kelly said...

I love it! The colours are great and it works so well!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love it! x

Sarah said...

I love it too, gorgeous colours xxx

melissa75 said...

Beautiful card Tammy - love the glittery balloon!

Pami said...

Lovely card Tams. I love those epoxy dots, in fact I hate using them cos they are so nice!! Pami x

Sue U said...

Fantastic card Tams, love the colours- so striking :-) Sue xx

Kerry said...

You're spoiling me Tams! Flabulous card...the colour give it the wow factor and the epoxy dots finish it off nicely. Love it :-D xx

Anita said...

Lovely card Tams. Love the papers and colors you used.

Whimsey said...

Adorable; love the color combo and layout. Flabulous!!

PepPop said...

Fantastic card and although I thought the colour combo sounded strange when you see it in action it looks fantastic. Jaqui x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x