Saturday 30 April 2011

Kraftin Kimmie

Morning all, just quickly here to share a card I made yesterday. I followed a sketch I found at Kraftin Kimmies, which is one they are sponsoring the CPS blog

I dug out my first ever Kraftin Kimmie stamp as stupidly I didn't read the post properly and thought this was a Kraftin Kimmie challenge!! I have never joined in with their challenges before so thought I would!! Doh!
Anyway here is my card.


Stamp - Kraftin Kimmie
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Sentiment - PTI

I would like to enter it into the following challenges.

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so pretty Tams - i love the colours
Lisa x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Tams, I love the colours x

cowboydutrem said...

A lovely sketch and a great card! Love blue and brown together...

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the colours you've used

Karen said...

I love these images, they always make me smile :-) Really nice colours xx

pinky said...

Its so cute Tams, love the spotty papers.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Great sketch love the image and the papers you have used.
Diane :-) xx

Amanda R said...

Cute Tams! Love that sketch and your choice of image, she is too funny!

Anita said...

This is so cute Tams. I love brown and blue together.

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous, Tams! She is one of my all time faves!! (Yes, I know I have many!!)

Love the colours!

Deb said...

Beautiful card! I love this stamp too!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Louise said...

Really cute card Tams - love these colours together too!

Sue U said...

Fabby take on the sketch - I've just added a couple more of Kraftin Kimmie stamps to my stash... lovely!! Also love the coloured you have used, such a great combo :-) Sue xx

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the image

PepPop said...

Brilliant card Tams. Love the image, especially her twitch LOL. Great work. Jaqui x