Thursday 26 May 2011

Birthday card number 2 ... 2 down, 2 to go!

Back with another birthday card for Maddison. Her birthday is only a few days away and I have been suffering with a nasty infection in my mouth which has stopped me doing pretty much anything, so I am feeling like I am mega behind! No presents wrapped, party bags still to sort out and still 2 birthday cards to go!!

Anyway enough waffling! I stumbled upon some cute unicorn digi stamps which I decided would be perfect for this card as Maddison loves things like this. I bought them and then set to colouring ... I kept to pastel pinks for this one using glitter on the hair. The papers are SEI  Chickadee and I love them, I used my MFT die for the scallop border. The sentiment is a pale pink from craftwork cards and the ribbon is from my stash. I coloured in 4 little white pearls with an orange copic as I couldnt find any orange ones. I added some peachy orange flowers just to give it a burst of colour. You can't see but some of the spots on the paper are a peachy orange colour so it does all work together!



Hopefully back tomorrow with another birthday card, if not then I may have to buy some! LOL

I would like to enter this card into:
2 Sisters Challenge
House of Gilli
Stamps R us

9 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Oh that pony/unicorn is too cute!

Lisa Jane said...

awww this is so pretty Tams .. she will adore it
Lisa x

Sarah said...

Awwww, your dd is going to love this, what a gorgeous image x

Mary J said...

Gorgeous! I love your soft colours, Tams!

pinky said...

Ah its just gorgeous Tams, such beautiful soft pinks...I want that paper:)

Collette said...

OMYgosh, too stinking cute - LOVE those soft pinks. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week.

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Tams and I'm sure she will love it. You're getting really good with this pink stuff ;)

Whimsey said...

Cute, cute card; love the image! Super cute layout too!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card - love the charms!