Monday 9 May 2011

Mo Manning - Dude card

Back with another card, and guess what, it still isn't a female card!! No siree I am well and truly stuck, actually thats a lie, I have a girly one to share tomorrow which I made over a week ago, and another to share at some point which I finished this morning but started last week!!

Anyway onto my card.

I used a digi image from Mo Manning called Video boy coloured him with promarkers, and created this card using papers from The linen stack from DCWV. Bit difficult to see the initial backing paper but it is a pale grey with a deeper grey pinstripe. I used my XCUT alphabet die for the lettering and added a small button to the top corner!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Cards for men - Someone special


8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

A fab card - that image is just perfect for a teen boy.. and i love that mesh ribbon
Lisa x

pinky said...

Definitely a cool dude card Tams, love the soft but very boyish papers. Those big letters are brilliant.

Sarah said...

What a cool card Tams, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for my Someone Special challenge, good luck lovely lady xxx

Karen said...

Fabulous card Tams. Everything matches perfectly. I love the Alphabet Dies you have been using. Might just have to have a little spend :) xxx

dragonllew said...

Great card love the image and the colour

Sue U said...

Fabby card Tams!! Love the colours and the image is brilliant :-) Sue xx

Mandy said...

Great card,love the image and your layout...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men...
Mandy x

Alison said...

Great teen card- very cool! Thanks for playing along with our 'Someone Special' challenge at Cards for Men and good luck!
Hugs, Alison x