Wednesday 13 July 2011

Tilda!!

Some of you know I am not a fan of Magnolia, mainly because when I colour them they just dont look right!! but I saw this one ages ago and Paul bought her for me on the condition that I had to use her and not just sell her!! 

So here she is ... 


I see a recurring theme with problem brown boots!! for some reason it goes over the edges but I can assure you I fixed it, even though it took days lol 


Papers - Bo Bunny
Image - Magnolia - Tilda with lace jeans
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Ribbon - Ladybug Crafts Ink

9 comments:

Sarah said...

This is just gorgeous Tams, love the colours and Tilda is beautifully coloured xxx

Di said...

Really super Tams - such fab colouring and the image is so cute! Di xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh you have coloured her beautifully Tams .. she looks so cute ! Gorgeous papers too.. hope you are well
Lisa x

Karen said...

Oh my this is such a beautiful card. Your colouring is amazing! Please visit me and show me how :) Love the gathered ribbon xx

dragonllew said...

Lovely card that ribbon is super

Vicky said...

Super Tams...not a lover of tilda either...but this is one cute image sweetie..!

hugs Vicky xx

Sue U said...

Wow Tams, love how you have coloured this little lady, her hair looks fabulous!!

Mary J said...

Totally lovely Tams! Gorgeous colours!

Kerry said...

Beautiful Tams...I think you'll find your colouring will make a big difference for liking Tilda's. You've done a flabuous job :-D xx