Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Who mentioned christmas??

Ok so no one mentioned christmas other than to say what sort of time they had, but me being daft forgot to blog this card. I made this card for Paul for christmas, I also decorated the inside but you cant see that cause I forgot to take a photo!

Anyway ... 

I used my favourite ever christmas papers, they are Bo Bunny Midnight Frost and I bought them last year (probably around Jan) however I have since found you cant buy them anymore?? If anyone has any they would like to sell then please get in touch!! I want more!! 


Papers - Bo Bunny Midnight frost 
Image - LOTV
Flower - MFT Loopy Flower Die (Thankyou Kerry!!) 
Nesties

Hope you like it, hope to be back tomorrow to share some quick, easy and simple small cards I am in the process of making! 

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh its wonderful and yes i agree the papers are fabulous ..so pretty
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun.. and I'm so loving the flower too...

big hugs Vicky xx

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card I love the colour and the image.
Jenny x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the blues...

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card. LOVE it to pieces. xxx

Pami said...

Love it Tams, the papers are fab and of course I love the loopy bloom! Pami x