Friday 3 February 2012

Bunting ... for Papercuts!

I meant to share this last week, but I just never got around to it. I don't have a picture of it hanging as yet, and these photos were taken on my phone so not brilliant but you get the general idea. 

I made up some bunting using the portobello road papers, the bunting, and the buttons from Papermania. I added a mixture of ribbons to look like tales ... it looks much prettier in real life! The letters were cut with a cricut which I did at Papercuts! 

All supplies are available from Papercuts - A Slice of Imagination, in Whitley Bay! 











Very picture heavy I am afraid but it is so pretty!! ... I am now thinking out ideas for a tinkerbell/disney fairies themed one to hang in my daughters bedroom!

4 comments:

pinky said...

Love the bunting Tams and those little union jack buttons.

dragonllew said...

This looks fab can't wait to what you come up with for fairy bunting.
Jenny x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the bunting.. fab papers and ribbons.. cant wait to see the disney one
Lisa x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Fab idea, Tams.