Monday 13 February 2012

I want some bright yellow glittery shoes!!

So I am trying to use up old stash as some of you know, and I stumbled upon some papers which I had bought and never even looked at! (whoops) so I started to play around and wanted to try out some new copic colour combos and the result I am happy with! 

I love the bright yellow on this card, and I love the hair colour aswell, ok so it is still brown but it is a different shade!! 


Can't remember what the papers are, but I think they may be Cosmo Cricket ones ... I glittered up the dots on her dress, and made her shoes totally sparkly and glittery!! only think I am not happy about is the skirt, as they greys haven't blended properly, this doesnt show in real life but for the pic it has? 

Thats all for today, but I am back tomorrow with the Ladybugs .... Are you ready for our new release?? 

Remember this sneak peak? 


Want to see more?? 

Well grab this banner below and pop back tomorrow to join in the fun! 



5 comments:

Vicky said...

Very cute indeedy...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

cute card! love the fact you had papers you have never even looked at! x

Pami said...

Super cute card Tams! Love the layout! Pami x

Mary J said...

Hello Tams! Hope life is treating you well - can't wait to see the new release!

YOur card is SO sweet, love the colours too!

Mary J said...

Hello Tams! Hope life is treating you well - can't wait to see the new release!

YOur card is SO sweet, love the colours too!