Monday 23 April 2012

LaLa Land - Lil' Rocker Luka!

Morning all, I was working on some samples before we went away and had some lala land ones to make when I came home ... they were destined to be a disaster as I ran one of my copics completely dry, and another one is very nearly dry too, these were essential as they are the only skin tone I like!! ... needless to say I had to make do with a different shade which I am not keen on! 

Anyway ... I worked with 2 different stamps, one to share today and the other on wednesday!

Both are available from Papercuts - Whitley Bay! 

Meet Lil' Rocker Luka ... 


Ain't he just the cutest!! And he is my first ever Lala land boy stamp ... I have a girly too!! but I cant show you that one yet! ...

I used some papers but I have no idea where they are from or the name of them though but they worked perfectly with this image! 


And finally this shot is me playing with instagram ... think I might well keep on playing with this app just for something different! 


Back tomorrow with my TLT project ... 

I would like to enter my Lil' Luka card into: 




3 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card love those papers.
Jenny x

Catherine said...

Fab card, love that image and the instagram effect.....

pinky said...

Amazing cards Tams!!