Thursday 21 June 2012

Bugaboos JJ Golfer

Do you know how hard it is to find a decent image of a female golfer? lets put it this way, I spent 3 hours searching and asked lots of fellow crafters too, and this was the only one I could find which was a digital image!! but I snapped it up straight away as I had a commission for 4 lady golfing cards, and this one wasn't part of that order as it was for Pauls mams birthday! 


The papers are part of a digi kit from Echo park (I keep buying these as they are so pretty!!) and the image is JJ from Bugaboo. The flowers are an MFT daisy die. 

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another card! 

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous hun ...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. this is fun.. love that image
Lisa x