Saturday, 23 June 2012

Golfing again!

So as I mentioned the other day I had an order for 4 female golfing cards, which is great, but as I also mentioned there is a severe lack of female golfing images!! and you certainly can't buy female golf cards from a shop! Anyway I spent ages searching and found this cute bear from Di's Digis so although he was supposed to be a boy I turned him into a Female Golfing Bear!


Coloured with copics and some glossy accents added to the club and the gold cart I reckon it looks Fab! and I hope I haven't given him a complex haha! 


What do you think? 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


7 comments:

alee81 said...

what a clever idea, i love the colour combo x

Larisa said...

Stunning card, fab image and great coloring. Great details!!

Kerry said...

You'd never know he's had a sex change Tams!!! Fabulous ... especially the ladybug ;-D xx

Lisa Jane said...

you are right he does have a fabulous feminine side lol.. gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Fabulous Tams...! I love it hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Sheryl said...

Hi Tams, great to see you at CRAFT this week. What a cute card. Love the design and papers and that bear is just too darn cute!
Good Luck
Hugs Sheryl xx