Friday 20 July 2012

Teachers Thankyou Cards part 2

Morning all, hope everyone is well, just wanted to share the last 4 cards which I made for the children to give to their teachers, some of you will have seen my previous post here. Anyway, I used the same layout and followed the same idea of having 2 identical cards in 2 batches. The papers are all Nitwits, and the image is also from the same range! 





Hope you like them! 

Thats all for today, the children officially finish reception and year 4 today (2pm)! I can't wait for our holidays and lots of fun over the next 6 weeks!! 





2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Tammy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kerry said...

Right after I leave this comment I'm buying these papers Tams!!! I really liked them from your previous post but positively love them now. Great cards and the layout is fab. xx