Tuesday 25 September 2012

Totally Ladybug Tuesday ~ BINGO! & Release!

Good morning all, time for another Totally Ladybug Tuesday! 

This week our lovely ladybug Catherine chose the challenge and she set the challenge as BINGO! 


Catherine is a lover of all things pink, and knowing I hate pink I am sure she set this challenge just for me!! (Thanks Catherine!) However I haven't made a pink card .... Also the exciting news is that Nikki has gone digital! You can now get some of your favourite Nikki characters in Digi format!! 


So now onto my non pink card .... I used Winestool Nikki, which is one I don't even have in rubber so perfect for me as the ladybugs always make such elegant cards with her, you can get her here.


See, only a teeny bit of pink in the flowers, gems and butterfly. I used papers from craftwork cards, added a diecut border and lots of glamour dust to Nikki's dress, shoes and champers! 


Then lastly but not least, Head Ladybug Kerry has gone swanning off in search of the sun, so whilst  she is away there is a BLOWOUT sale on ALL rubber stamps!! 



4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well i do spy a little pink Tams lol- so i guess Catherine did get her way a little bit .
A really elegant card - love those papers
Lisa x

viera- scrapbooking a svet papieru said...

Pekný nápad prekrásna pohľadnica.
Nice idea beautiful postcard

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Tams, love those papers x

Susan said...

Lovely Nikki - sitting beautiful - I think just the hint of pink is gorgeous on this card - the black dp is lovely xxx