Wednesday 10 October 2012

Whimsy inspirations Challenge - All things sparkly

Running a little late today, but better late than never!! ... Today is a brand new challenge at Whimsy Inspirations we have a fab challenge of All things sparkly. 

In hindsight I should have made a christmas card, but I managed to get completely mixed up and thought the challenge was embossing when in fact that was for a totally different DT (yes mega daft moment!!) didn't get a chance to remake the card but I did manage to  make this one all sparkly!! 

For my card I used this fab image called New Daisies from Dana's Digis, coloured her with copics and used pencils to give the glass vase a hint of colour. I added GA to the vase and lots of glitter on the petals. I also added glamour dust around the image and nestie but it doesn't show up too good in the photos! 



Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!

Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge


3 comments:

Susan said...

This is beautiful Tams - love lilacs on cards ....the image is lovely and the nestie is just perfect xx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

So pretty! Absolutely lovely. xx Kathy

Kerry said...

I wonder what DT you got mixed up with Tams lol. I think we are twins separated by birth (and 20 years!) as I do things like that too. Despite the mixup I love your card. xx