Wednesday 21 November 2012

Whimsy Inspires - Midway Reminder - Traditional Christmas

Morning all, back again with another creation! This time for the midway reminder for our challenge over at Whimsy! 

The challenge is Traditional Christmas Colours

For my card I used a fab image from Crissy called Sweetheart



Coloured up with copics, I added glossy accents to the hooves and nose. He is such a cutey and so easy to colour! Papers are Echo Park, and the snowflake is a die from MFT. 

Back tomorrow with more festive goodness!! 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is a great image and I like the layout you've used. That snowflake is a fantastic embellishment!

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is s cutie and i just love that snowflake
Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love the colors. Great job!
Hugs Tammy