Thursday 7 March 2013

Whimsy Inspiration - Cute Bunnies!

Its that time of the week again (actually I am a day later than usual) but time to share some whimsy inspiration. 

This week I made a card using a really old paper pad with one of the new release images from whimsy. I LOVE how this turned out, its so bright and colourful! 

So when I saw this cute image from StampArt Designs I knew I had to use it. This one is called Happy Spring



Back tomorrow with something less PINK!! (yes I know the ladybugs are loving this one!! I will never live it down!) 



2 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Love your card, Tammy. The colours, the papers, the way you did the butterfly, the flower - they are all fabulous! So pretty. Your Mom will love it! The little bunny looks really cute in the grey colour. Lovely. Thanks for your inspiration. xx Kathy

Sally said...

Loves this Tams...such a cute image. Love the detail of the pearls on the flowers too.
Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx