Tuesday 16 April 2013

LCI midway reminder - Toddlers, Teens and inbetweens!

Morning all, just back to share my midweek reminder for Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge 


This week I dug out an old cupcake cutie called Cherry on top which is currently 70% off so a bargain price of £1.95



Teamed up with some really really old MME papers I love how bright it turned out!! 

Just to carry on with my trip down memory lane I thought I would share a couple of cards I made using the stamps from the BFF range

Phoebe and Olivia (No longer in stock)

All of the above are all £1.95 so go grab a bargain! 


3 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous cards but especially love the top one with the shiny cherry xx

Alison Scott said...

Lovely cards. That MME paper is gorgeous isn't it.

Kerry said...

What a great collection Tams! Love the sparkly cupcake and fabtastic to see BFF's. Think Phoebe and Olivia will be crossing over to digi soon!!xx