Thursday 29 August 2013

Village Craft Class

When we moved up here I found a great craft shop called Creative Flourish, it is a sister shop to Funky kits Bricks and Mortar shop and sells absolutely everything!! They do monthly classes and I thought I would give one a go, we made a total of 3 projects in the 2 hours we were there, the hardest thing for me was heat embossing as I have never really done this but now I am happy enough to dabble!! 

First project ... 

Mini Canvas Frame


Painted with Distress paints then the image is a woodware stamp inked with Memento. The little heart is a charm hung with a tiny bit of wire.

Second project.
A card, again using the same stamp set, with a couple of others from the same set. The panel was embossed with a docrafts brick embossing folder and the leaves are a sizzix die. 


Then last but not least .... 

Third Project 


Butterfly image stamped onto vellum and heat embossed with gold embossing powder, this took me well out of my comfort zone but I love how it came out. The ribbon isn't wonky in real life, I think I must have nudged it before photographing! 


4 comments:

Marg said...

All these are lovely but i think the canvas frame is my favourite xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

dragonllew said...

These are fab wish we had a local bricks and mortar shop.
Jenny x

Susan said...

Glad you've found a crafty place at your new home....these are really lovely....xxx