Thursday 19 September 2013

Totally Ladybug Tues... err thursday!

Morning Afternoon all, back to share my Totally Ladybug Tuesday card .... on a thursday! 
(kerry will be sending me my P45!!) 

This week our newest ladybug lyndsey has challenged us to not use squares!!! I had absolutely no idea what to do and eventually came up with this card using one of the Baby Baby stamps called Sleeping baby which you can grab here... 



The paper is actually a green/blue with cream, I added scallop edges to the sleeves and cuffs on the legs and neck. 

I wasnt too sure if it was a little girly but I think it looks ok for a first attempt! 

So remember to hop on over and join in the challenge with all your shaped cards, remember 




4 comments:

Whimsey said...

EEeeeekkkkkkk-CA-UTE!!! Love the paper piecing & scallops!!

dragonllew said...

Great card love the shape.
Jenny x

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tams x

Susan said...

Gorgeous Tams - love the green makes a nice change from blues and pinks.
Lovely shape....xx