Friday 20 December 2013

Disney Frozen!

Have you seen the new Disney film Frozen?? We got some tickets to see a special viewing before it was released, it was AMAZING!! Maddison loved it too and is obsessed with the songs from the film which really stick in your head!! So I was flicking through facebook and spotted a card Louise had made and the image was the image of Elsa from the film, I found out how to get it and away I went .... 

The image is by Simply Betty Stamps



I absolutely love her, and I love how the card came out. The paper is actually a computer desktop image for the film which I printed out. I mounted everything, added flowers and a small bell and used my WOS pen on Elsas dress, its my first time I have added eyeshadow too!! eek! 

Thats all for today, back tomorrow to share the card I made for Thomas. 

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx