Wednesday 15 January 2014

Thankyou Card & Gift Box.

Morning all, its my first ever post on the Funkyhand blog today so hopefully I wont break the blog and all goes swimmingly!

Today I wanted to share a couple of little makes I made using one of the images from  FlutterbyFlowers and papers from Hearts and Flowers.

I made up this cute little card (5x5’) using the papers from Hearts and flowers, they go beautifully together and even better when teamed with the lovely butterfly from the Flutterby Flowers collection. I added a small bow also made up from the coordinating papers and added some gems to finish.



Next up I made this cute little 2.5x2.5 inch box, I used my envelope punch board to make it up but it fits a small packet of Haribo perfectly! I used the offcuts from making the above card so hardly any paper was wasted!



They go perfectly together and are a great little gift! 




Thats all for today! 





4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful duo Tammy.Love the designs and the layout.Hugs Debbie x

dragonllew said...

Such a pretty little set I like the butterfly
Jenny x

Vicky said...

Oooh utterly delightful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

jenny said...

Beautiful set :) I love making little boxes! Love the colour combo too x
Thanks for the comment on my blog......I use promarkers with a little shading with prisma pencils.

Jenny x