Tuesday 11 March 2014

Jack the worm!

Morning all, its tuesday which can only mean one thing ... its the halfway reminder for Ladybug Crafts Ink, this fortnight the challenge is one for the boys! 

So a lot of the older LCI images I own, I got kind of crazy and kept on buying them (this was before they went digital!) but one image I didn't have was Jack the worm, I have every other one in rubber! So I soon rectified that one! 



I kept it fairly simple and just added a starfish charm and a few buttons. 

Papers - CartaBella
Image - Jack the worm


5 comments:

dragonllew said...

A great card I love the papers you have used perfect for this image.
Jenny x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, great colouring and love the papers.

Kath x

Debbie said...

This is so much fun dearie.The image and backing paper are brilliant.The little starfish is so cute.Love it and congratulations sweetie on the weightloss.You go girl.We can support each other.Hugs Debbie x

Chris said...

Hi Tams! This is a fabulous card! Love the colours and the clever 'beach' effect of the papers! Brilliant image, but that goes without saying!!!
xx

Susan said...

Tams this is just awesome - love the layout - the papers and ickle Jack looks fantabulous xx