Friday 7 March 2014

Just for Ewe

Morning all, I totally forgot to schedule a blog post yesterday so I am back today!! 

Todays card is one I actually made a while back but haven't had a chance to blog, I made it using a kit from Paper Creator. I love how it turned out, the sheep is actually decoupaged on the front. My other half took this to work and it sold in the first day!! 




I decorated the inside too (part of the kit) and also made the envelope to match which again comes as part of the kit

Thats all for today! Back on Monday! have a lovely weekend! 

3 comments:

dragonllew said...

Cute card Tammy
Jenny x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Well I'm not surprised it sold instantly, fabulous card x

Susan said...

Ohhhh very cute - looks a bit unhappy - didn't want to be sold I suppose !!! xxx