Tuesday 18 March 2014

Totally Ladybug Tuesday - For a Special Lady

Morning all, time for another Totally Ladybug Tuesday! This week it was the lovely Julie's turn to choose the challenge she chose


We are all showcasing some of the older stamps, this week we chose Nikki! for my card I chose Roadster nikki.



Bright green!! 
Because I didn't want to use pink, I am all pinked out from the mothers day cards! 



I used papers from an older first edition paper pad, edges them all with ink and added some pearls and flowers. 

Remember to hop on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun! The ladybugs have created some amazing cards to give you inspiration! 




6 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous Tams - Nikki is definitely looking good on your card.The layout and papers you have used are fantabulous xxx

Whimsey said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - fantastic colors!!

Kathleen said...

Great image, fabulous colouring, love the colour of the car, seen a few with this colour bobbing around here this past 12 months, I'd love one that colour.
Brilliant.

Kath x

dragonllew said...

I love the colours on this card so bright and fresh
Jenny x

Chris said...

This is gorgeous! Great design, love the colours you've chosen, especially the bright green car- very cool!
Chris
x

Sally said...

Just love this card Tams :)
Great colours and one of my favourite images.
Hope you are ok... wow you are busy with your card making..hope you are selling lots too.
Hugs Sally xxx