Tuesday 27 May 2014

Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Monochrome!

Morning all, Time for another Totally Ladybug Tuesday!! 

Todays challenge was set by the lovely Chris ... 

Monochrome!

I don't think I have ever knowingly made a monochrome card and heels are so not my thing ... so struggled with this one. The papers are Doodlebug, the image is Strappy which is part of the Killer Heels release. I also added LOTS of sparkle using my WOS pen! 




So you know the drill by now, hop on over to the challenge blog to join in the fun .... 

Remember we have a Baa-rilliant offer currently on until 7pm tomorrow night!! A Whopping 30% discount on the latest Eunice & Ramsey release!! 





6 comments:

Chris said...

I love your card, Rusty! The image, lovely sparkly colouring, the gorgeous blues and the flowers! All of it!
Chris
x

Marg said...

Lovely card Tams - I get vertigo just looking at those heels x

dragonllew said...

Great card heels are not my thing either love the monochrome look.
Jenny x

Kathleen said...

Great shades of blue here Tams, fabulous colouring and lovely layout.

Kath x

Monika Reeck said...

woowww I loooveee your coloring of the shoe pair...its gorgeous...I ADORE all the blue on your card..can not tell another words..LOVE THIS much....great design too...
I join the challenge at Ladybug Craft Ink, maybe you would like to see my monochrome card..would be glad too if you leave me some love, hugs, Monika

Sally said...

I think you did a great job with the monotone challenge Tams....looks great. I'm with you and the heels...me and girly shoes are a no go!
Hope you are having a fab weekend.
Hugs Sally xx