Monday 9 June 2014

Super Dad!

Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend, ours was very busy but good! 

Today I figured as we are a week away from fathers day I should start posting some of the fathers day cards I have been making, these have been flying off the shelves this year!! A while back I purchased some of the fab Alf stamps from Digistamp Boutique and forgot about them so when searching for some ideas I found them and started colouring! 



I found some superhero papers on etsy, and the sentiment is part of the stamp set! I added a couple of small stars to finish it off! 

LOVE the end result! 

Thats all for today! back tomorrow with something else. 

2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Fab card I love the papers.
Jenny x

Sarah said...

Brilliant card Tams, I love this image and the paper is perfect x