Wednesday 9 July 2014

Thankyou Teacher - Blue Pencil

Afternoon all, back to share another card this one was one of the cards my children gave to their teachers! There was 3 in total but I will share the other 2 in separate posts! So using dies from MFT I made the layout and added the panels of blue, the pencil is an older stamp from Birdie Brown and I added a computer generated sentiment and card candi.

The pictures are not brilliant but I used an off white for the actual card and the card blank is white so its not your eyes!



Thats all for today, back tomorrow! 

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the image
Jenny x

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the image
Jenny x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Kathleen said...

Still love this image and I bet it is discontinued now, great in the blue.

Kath x