Monday 18 August 2014

Welcome to the world ...

Morning all. back to share another card. I made this one a short while ago and the customer asked for a simple baby card with this sentiment. I dug out my hobby house toppers and matched them with papers from Simple Stories which seemed to match perfectly. I added a soohickey border and some resins (I bought these but when I use them they never look right, this is one of the first times I have managed to get them to look right!) The sentiment is computer generated and the charm is from my stash! 



Thats all for today! 

Back tomorrow! 


2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Such a pretty card love the combination of pink and kraft.
Jenny x

Sally said...

So sweet ......just having a catch up on your cards.
Sorry for not visiting you very often.
Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx