Thursday 25 September 2014

Game On!

Morning all, back again to share this card. I love this card and how it turned out! I love that I made a fairly CAS card and I love that my son loved it too!! I spent days deciding to buy the die and stamp set from clearly besotted. In the end I gave in! I am glad I did!! Anyway I used the die then inked up the controller stamp and added gems for the buttons on the controller (in Xbox colours woo!) The paper is from a simple stories pad and works perfectly! the layout is using MFT dies! 



I love it so much I made thankyou cards for him to give to the mates that came for his birthday and I made a girly version! I will show those soon! 

Thats all for today! Back tomorrow with the other die and stamp from this set! 

1 comment:

dragonllew said...

Ah this is a fab card I know loads of boys (and men) who would love this.
Jenny x