Tuesday 2 September 2014

GRAND FINALE!!

*wipes leaky eyes* 

Morning (sob sob) hope you are all ok. Today it is with a heavy heart that Ladybug Crafts Ink is closing its doors :( Kerry decided she hated us all and wanted rid of us and realised the threat of the P45 just didn't cut it!! (ok this is totally made up of course!!) So todays post will be the last ever Totally Ladybug Tuesday, all of us ladybugs (soon to be retired) used our favourite LCI stamp. 

The first ever LCI challenge was back in 2010 and we have been going strong ever since! 

My favourite image is Daydreaming Ruby. She is just beautiful! And in true tradition of the ladybugs ribbing me of my hate for pink it seemed fitting that I would make a pink card! .... 



So what else can I say? I am gutted that this will be the last challenge, I loved every minute of being a ladybug and my eyes are all leaky! Thanks Kerry for having me on the team, although to be fair you didn't get much choice lol ... I am not sorry that me and Lisa persuaded you into having a design team .... 

Oh and I almost forgot .... go grab a bargain from the shop ... 




2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Ah this is sad news gorgeous card love this image to
Jenny x

Chris said...

Love your card, Rusty...Ruby looks gorgeous in pink! It's been great being a ladybug and working with such a talented team!
Chris
x