Monday 6 October 2014

Bookmarks

Morning all, back to share something a little different! How many of my followers remember this post 4 years ago? 
Well the story goes like this ... mum can you make me a bookmark, ... yes .... fast forward 4 years and it eventually falls apart .... cue this conversation ... Mum can you make me another bookmark exactly the same as this one now its broken. 


Cue lots of panicking from me because I wasn't even sure if I had the image still! I knew I didn't didn't have the paper so after finding the image we compromised on the same image in similar colours. then little miss asked for one in purple!! Lets hope these last for another 4 years! 


I know the colouring is definitely better! Image is by Stamping Dragon Designs. 

Thats all for today! 

Back later with a christmassy make!

No comments: