Friday 5 December 2014

First Christmas

Morning! 

ok so I have no idea why blogger ate my pictures, I have no posts previous to this with pictures included and I have no backgrounds on my blog or header!! I need to try and fix this but it looks like my photos are gone forever! I may well get myself a new blog but we will see! 

So todays post I am sharing some recent cards. I love how these turned out. The papers are back to basics christmas range from last year, the snowflake is a really old (about 5 years?) Marianne Design one and the ribbon is from my stash. The toppers are all by Hobby House, one is Mo Manning, and the others are Elizabeth Bell. 







Edited to add - I have made a new page, its not pretty or anything yet but the link is below if you would like to keep following me! I plan to start this page in the new year!! :D 

http://highlandhandmade.blogspot.com/

No comments: