Sunday 21 November 2010

Time for the Dragons!

It's time for another stamping Dragon designs week! 

Jiggys Book

This week I have used Jiggys Book which I absolutely love! I have used Basic Grey Archaic papers, Prime E-Line flowers and Glamour dust over his wings. I also used a Nellies multiframe die which I turned 45 degrees underneath to give it a different effect! (Yes I do love to faff around and most of the time and 9 times out of 10 I get fab effects! 

Now whilst you are here, can I remind you about BIG Special Christmas challenge over at Stamping Dragon. There are lots and lots of fabulour prizes to win, so hop on over and have a look! Here is another project I made using one of the new release images called In a Tangle and is part of the 12 days of christmas range! 

In a Tangle.

I have used glossy accents on each lightbulb and then showered glamour dust over them, and also the wings, sorry for the poor quality picture but it looks a lot better in reality!

Papers - Dovecraft
Image - In a Tangle - Stamping Dragon Designs
Snowflake - Marianne Creatables
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
pearls - From stash. 


9 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun card Tams, especially like the blue one.

Ali said...

They are lovely - love the tangle image xx

Mad-Frog said...

Lovely cards, really like the blue paper

Lisa Jane said...

hi Tams - fab cards. Love the colours in the first one and the use of the dies
Lisa

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Fab cards Tams love them both

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

dragonllew said...

Both fab cards love both these images

Anita said...

Both cards are so lovely Tams. Love that gorgeous snowflake!

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the huge snowflake

Karen said...

Fabulous cards, both so different. I love the colours in the top one its beautifully co-ordinated. The blue one has gorgeous papers and a fab layout. Well done xxx